2. Modifications of Site. User understands and agrees that Warner Tool may discontinue or change the Site at any time, without notice. Also, User understands and agrees that Warner Tool may discontinue or restrict User’s use of the Site for any reason without notice.
3. Copyright Protection. The content displayed on the Site (“Content”) is the property of Warner Tool or its licensors, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
4. Content Use Limitations. User agrees not to copy, reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, create derivative works from, or store any Content on the Site. User also agrees not to distribute, transmit, broadcast or circulate any Content to others, without the express prior written consent of Warner Tool, except User may, on an occasional and irregular basis, reproduce, distribute, display or transmit an insubstantial portion of such Content, for a noncommercial purpose and without charge, to a limited number of individuals, provided User includes all copyright and other proprietary rights notices with that portion of the Content, in the same form in which the notices appear on the Site, and the phrase “Used with permission from Warner Tool.” User may not post any Content to forums, newsgroups, mail lists, electronic bulletin boards, or other web sites, without the prior written consent of Warner Tool. Use of all Site Content is for non-commercial purposes only. Warner Tool’s Content includes information, tips, facts, views, and opinions Warner Tool deems worthy of publication. Warner Tool DOES NOT GIVE TECHNICAL, BUSINESS, OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE.
5. Trademarks. The Site contains trademarks and trade names of Warner Tool. Third party trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
6. Links to Other Sites. The Site contains hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. These hyperlinks are provided for the benefit of the users of the Site. A hyperlink to a third party website does not imply that Warner Tool endorses the content on or the business of the hyperlinked website. User is solely responsible for determining the integrity and reliability of the information on the hyperlinked website.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. Although Warner Tool strives to provide high quality Content, Warner Tool does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the Site Content. USER EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT USE OF THE INFORMATION FROM THE SITE IS AT USER’S SOLE RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. Warner Tool EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE USER ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Warner Tool MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET USER’S REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES Warner Tool MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT. USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY DOCUMENT AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION SERVICE IS DONE AT USER’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT USER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO USER’S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. Warner Tool MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM ANY HYPERLINKED THIRD PARTY SITE. NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY USER FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO USER.
8. Limitation of Liability. BY USING THE SITE, USER IS AGREEING THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL WARNER TOOL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN, DISPLAYED ON OR OMITTED FROM THE SITE; ANY PERSON’S RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION, WHETHER OR NOT THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT, CURRENT OR COMPLETE; THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ACTION USER OR ANY OTHER PERSON TAKES OR FAILS TO TAKE BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE. USER SPECIFICALLY AGREES THAT WARNER TOOL IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONDUCT BY USER ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ACTIVITIES RELATING TO DATABASES, DIRECTORIES, COMMUNITIES, RESUMES, USER PROFILES, SURVEYS, CHAT ROOMS, MESSAGE BOARDS OR OTHER SERVICES CURRENTLY OFFERED OR THOSE SERVICES THAT WILL BE OFFERED IN THE FUTURE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WARNER TOOL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE PROPERTY, EVEN IF WARNER TOOL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT WARNER TOOL IS FOUND LIABLE, ITS LIABILITY TO USER OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IS LIMITED TO $50. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY OT APPLY TO USER.
9. Indemnity. User agrees to indemnify Warner Tool against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the User’s use of the Site or breach of the Agreement.
10. Revocation of Access. Warner Tool reserves the right to revoke User’s access to the Site or any use authorizations relating to the Site granted to User.
12. Applicable Law. User acknowledges that the Content contained in this Site is controlled in and originates from the United States. Warner Tool makes no representation that any of the Content is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Warner Tool has no responsibility for any access to this web site from territories where the Content may be illegal or otherwise prohibited. Users who choose to access this Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to the use of Site and any Content shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New Hampshire, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. User expressly consents to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of New Hampshire for any such claim.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures. If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
Our refund policy is 30 Days. Unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. No product may be returned without specific authorization from Warner Tool Company. Flat Line projectiles are non-refundable.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a refund will be applied to your credit card or method of payment we deem fit, within a certain amount of days. Re-stocking fees are incurred for packaging replacement. Shipping & handling and credit card fees are non-refundable.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 201 Old Homestead Hwy, North Swanzey, NH, United States, 03431.
Our products are shipped within 2-3 Days using the following carriers: FedEx. To return your product, you should mail your product to: 201 Old Homestead Hwy, North Swanzey, NH, United States, 03431. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Warner Tool Company
Street Address: 201 Old Homestead Hwy
Country: United States
State: New Hampshire
City: North Swanzey
Zip Code: 03431