Suspension of Sight Production
Until further notice, sight production has been suspended due to current work load and outside vendor sourcing. We are maintaining our order list and will give it priority once production resumes. Please call (603-352-9521) or email us with your order to reserve your place in line. No monies are required to do so and will will not bill for any sights until we are ready to ship. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we sincerely appreciate your patronage and support.
Warner Sights are not generally available in stock. These are custom order items.
- We manufacture two basic models (referred to as the #1 and #2) of the Warner Receiver Sight in BOTH Left- and Right-handed models. These are standard American rotation of counter clockwise for up and right (or left).
- The #1 Warner Sight is used for “cross the course” competitions.
- The #2 Warner Sight is used for long range competition.
- Both the #1 and #2 are available in Clockwise rotation, noted as #1 Euro and #2 Euro.
- We are now proud to introduce the Vernier #2 as well!