The Warner Sight
US #1 & #2 Vernier #2
Click on picture for more
on the Vernier Sight
We manufacture two basic models of the Warner Receiver Sight in both Left and Right hand. These are standard American rotation of counter clockwise for up and right (or left). These two are referred to as the #1 and #2. We are now proud to introduce the Vernier #2 as well!
The #1 Warner Sight is used for "cross the course" competitions.
The #2 Warner Sight is used for long range competition.
Click here the see close up of the sight.
Click here to view the Vernier Sight.
Both the #1 and #2 are available in Clockwise rotation, noted as #1 Euro and #2 Euro.
#1 and #2 are 32 TPI.LH. Yielding true angular movement at a radius of 35.810 ".
- 1 Euro and #2 Euro are 32 TPI. RH. And true at 35.810".
- #1 Euro- 18 min. per side, 48 elevation.
- #2 Euro- 30 min. per side, 48 elevation.
- All screws are heat-treated, thread ground 440 SS and hand lapped individually for final fit.
- Pinholes are precision bored for size and location, hard anodized, and diamond honed.
- Mounts on a standard Redfield base. (See Rifle Hardware)
- With regular washing and lubrication with light oil, these units have shown over time to hold their ability to repeat without backlash.
- All windage blocks are tapped thru 9.5mm x 1 to accept Gehmann/Anschutz apetures and shades. A reducer bushing is available for Merrit discs.
NOTE: The above values are at true sight radius. #1&2 and #1&2 Euro have the same amount of travel, respectively
Prices relect a 3% cash discount
#1 US or Euro, Right or Left hand $590
#2 US or Euro, Right or Left hand $610